A no deposit casino bonus is a bonus that you can get without making a deposit. No deposit bonuses are typically small compared to deposit bonuses.
No deposit casino bonus for new members
Many online casinos will offer a no deposit welcome bonus. Typically, you need to sign-up and confirm your email address to get the bonus. With the bonus money, you can try out the casino without having to make a deposit first. (We also recommend that you try out the casino using play-money, if that is possible. You can’t win anything with play-money, but you can see if you like the games, the software, and so on.)
Most casinos stipulate that you can’t withdraw any winnings before having made your first deposit. Also, winnings generated by the bonus money might be burdened with a wager requirement.
No deposit casino bonus for current members
Some casinos give no deposit bonus to their current members now and then, or arrange promotional activities where casino bonus money can be won by the participants.
There are also loyalty schemes and VIP clubs that hand out no deposit bonus money to their members.
No deposit free spins
An alternative to the no deposit casino bonus is no deposit free spins. Unlike bonus money, free spins tend to be attached to a specific slot machine and wager level.
Read the fine print
Always check the fine print before you accept any no deposit casino bonus. Here are a few exampels of things that you should ideally find out before you accept any casino bonus.
- What happens if you win something? Can you withdraw the money without making a deposit first?
- Will winnings generated by bonus money come with a wager requirement?
- If you have money in your casino account and accept free spins, will the account be frozen until you filfull some requirement attached to no deposit bonus?
- Is there a limit for how much you can win using bonus money? What happens if you win a huge win, e.g. a progressive jackpot?
- Are any games off-limits for bonus money wagers in this casino?
- Which games contribute 100% toward the wager requirement?